Changing WiFi Password to TP-Link Router
These instructions are for configuring a TP-Link Archer C9 router with a custom WiFi SSID and Password. In this example we will configure with the following details:
|WiFi SSID for 2.4GHz||My 2.4GHz WiFi|
|WiFi SSID for 5GHz||My 5GHz WiFi|
First, you will need to log into the router. Depends on your configuration by defaults, TP-Link router IP address is http://192.168.0.1
Follow the instructions on how to change the WiFi SSID and password once you log in:
- Select the “ADVANCED” section at the top
- Now select WIRELESS -> WIRELESS SETTINGS on the left
- Then you should be redirected to 2.4GHz WiFi Settings.
- Change the Network Name and Password then click Save.
5. Now proceed to 5GHz settings by clicking the 5GHz on the upper right
6. Change the Network Name and Password then click Save.